School History

Lincoln High School, founded in 1954, is Lincoln Unified School District's only comprehensive high school. The school serves approximately 3,000 students from ethnically and socio-economically diverse populations. Lincoln High School began on the campus of the College of the Pacific in 1954 and then moved in 1958 to 1956 Stanton Way under then superintendent Mable Barron. In 1964 the current campus at 6844 Alexandria Place was completed and has been home to the school ever since.