Mark your calendar now for Friday, June 2nd, 2017 – GRADUATION.
SENIORS! Local scholarships has arrived. (North Rotary, CA Retired Teachers plus many more.) If you're majoring in Education, engineering, or business, please make sure you stop by the Ed Planning Center and sign up to receive the EPC Scholarship Newsletter.
Disneyland information--Click here
Click here for more Grad Night information
If you have not ordered your graduate’s cap and gown, please call Suzanne Krenecki immediately at 953-8932. Please do not send in the original order form as it is no longer valid and it will be returned to you and your order will not be processed.
• Mandatory Senior Graduation Information and Cap and Gown Distribution Assembly: Seniors are required to attend a mandatory assembly on Thursday, APRIL 13, 2017, at 9:15 a.m. in the Lincoln HS Practice Gym. Mr. Hancock will be giving the seniors important graduation information followed by the distribution of caps and gowns and other graduation products.
• Graduation Practices: All seniors are required to attend the MANDATORY graduation practices in the gym on Wednesday, May 31st, 2:05 (doors close at 2:20); Thursday, June 1st, 12:50, (doors close at 1:05); Friday, June 2nd, 9:00 a.m. (doors close at 9:10 a.m.) Students must make prior arrangements with employers if they work after school. Seniors are not excused from practices due to employment, doctor or dental appointments, etc. Please mark your calendar now for the above dates. Students not attending all three practices, will not walk in the graduation ceremony.
• Graduation: The accomplishments of our Seniors will be celebrated at Graduation on Friday, June 2, 2017, at 7:30 p.m. in the Lincoln High School Alex G. Spanos, football stadium. The ceremony is a dignified and meaningful tradition for the Lincoln community. You will receive a letter the first week of May with detailed information regarding expectations, dress policies and graduation photos. Graduation tickets (10 per graduate) will be available in the Student Service Center from Suzanne Krenecki beginning Monday, May 15th. Please remember to keep the tickets in a safe place as there are no extra tickets available. Graduation evening, June 2nd, seniors are to report to the gym no later than 6:15 p.m. Flowers, leis, balloons, cameras, cell phones, purses, etc. are not to be brought to the ceremony by the seniors. Also, no altering of caps and gowns.
• Items NOT allowed in the Stadium: Noise makers of any kind, Easy-Ups (canopies) or large umbrellas. Small umbrellas will be allowed in the handicapped area only, until the ceremony begins at 7:30 p.m.
• Handicapped access: Due to handicapped parking in the main parking lot and handicapped seating in the stadium, no reserved handicapped parking or seating will be available. There will be ample handicapped parking in the front parking lot and the lower level bleachers on both sides of the field will be available for those with handicapped seating needs. Both seating and parking will be on a first come, first served basis. For specific instructions regarding seating, please contact Suzanne Krenecki at 953-8932.
• Caps, gowns & announcements: If you have questions regarding your cap and gown or other graduation product order, please call the Josten’s representative, Patrick Cummings at (916) 399-6096.
• If your student does not plan to walk in the graduation ceremony, please let Mrs. Krenecki know immediately.
If you have questions regarding graduation, please feel free to call Suzanne Krenecki, 953-8932.
This years senior class has 55 students that have qualified for Life Membership in CSF. These students have been members for at least 4 out of their last 6 semesters with one from their senior grades. They will be rewarded with a life member pin, gold tassel and gold sash at the awards ceremony in May.
2016-17 CSF Life Member List
Aguilar Zavala, Gabriela
De Guzman, Sofia
Van De Pol, Peter