Seniors-Class of 2017

Passing all classes is extremely important as students have very few opportunities to make up credits.  Many teachers are available during lunch.  After-school tutoring is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays for English, Math, Science and Social Science.  Math tutoring is also available daily at lunch in 1510.  Pick up a tutor log and schedule in the Student Service Center to earn tutoring credit. 

University bound seniors will soon need to make decisions about where they will be headed in the Fall.  They must request that a final transcript be sent to that school.  Lincoln has now partnered with Parchment, an online transcript service.  Seniors must create an account by using the Parchment information Counselors sent them in the Fall.  (If they need another copy they should see their Counselor or the Registrar.)  They can request final transcripts through Parchment any time between now and June, but must indicate that they want their transcripts to be “held for Final grades”.   Transcript requests will be processed in June after second semester grades are officially posted.  Remember to send in fees for tuition and housing to secure priority registration and housing.  It is important to keep grades up.  If grades go down senior year, colleges will often rescind their offer for admission. 

Seniors planning to attend Delta College should apply now at and sign up to take their assessment tests.  (Prior to testing, students should review the study guides available on the Delta website.)  Delta Counselors will be coming to LHS in May to meet individually with Delta bound Seniors.  Once students have completed the application process and assessments, they should see their counselor to schedule an appointment with a Delta counselor.  Don’t delay as space is limited!

An F grade could omit seniors from the graduation list.  Students and parents should check grades on Aeries often and email teachers if they have any questions. 

SENIOR MAP –4 year college, 2 year college, trade school or military?  When Seniors have made their final decision as to where they are going they should let their counselors know!  We’d like to add their names to the Senior Map in the Student Service Center so that we can all celebrate in their accomplishments!