Have you moved?
Whenever you move, simply bring 2 proofs of your new address to the Registrar's Office as soon as possible (the student can bring it in during lunch).  Proof of address must be in the parent/guardian of record's name and can be any two current pieces of substantial mail. Please contact Raquel Jose, Registrar, at 209-953-8915 for questions.