THE NEW SAT
One of our biggest goals in changing the SAT was to make sure it’s
highly relevant to your future success. The new test is more focused on
the skills and knowledge at the heart of education. It measures:
- What you learn in high school
- What you need to succeed in college
If you think the key to a high score is memorizing words and facts
you’ll never use in the real world, think again. You don’t have to
discover secret tricks or cram the night before.
The same habits and choices that lead to success in school will help
you get ready for the SAT. The best way to prepare for the test is to:
- Take challenging courses.
- Do your homework.
- Prepare for tests and quizzes.
- Ask and answer lots of questions.
In short, take charge of your education and learn as much as you can.